The trade fair complex's exhibition space is highly flexible, so as to ensure that every event has the right venue: 25,000 m2 which can be divided into four pavilions of different sizes, depending on your requirements, from 2500 m2 to 7500 m2.
Restaurants and gastronomy
The trade fair complex offers plenty of opportunities for a snack, a lunch or a relaxing break.
In the exhibition pavilion:
Ristorante Forst - Outdoor area, aisle A03: international cuisine
Bistrò Lemon - Gallery (level 1): local and international cuisine
Birreria Forst - Aisle D26: a rustic venue offering local Tyrolean cuisine
Biergarten Forst - Outdoor area, aisle B11: Tyrolean cuisine
Various snack bars offering drinks and filled rolls
In the Services Centre (outside the exhibition pavilion):
Self-Service Forst - level 1: international cuisine
Ristorante Valier - At the Sheraton Hotel on level zero: Mediterranean specialities with style
Integrated into the trade fair complex, the Four Points Hotel by Sheraton has 152 rooms with modern designer furniture or traditional Tyrolean furniture, and 37 large suites. There's also a 600 m2 wellness and fitness centre on the seventh (top) floor, with swimming pool, whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna, restaurant and American bar, to help you enjoy the après-fair as much as the fair itself.
The Fiera Bolzano/Four Points Sheraton Conference Centre has 13 conference rooms with seating for 20 to 360 people, and a full range of technical and multifunctional equipment. 1300 parking spaces for easy access to the facility.
The Latemar and Vajolet rooms in the exhibition pavilion also provide 110 and 44 seats respectively for meetings, events and workshops, directly within the event in progress.
• ATM: in the Services Centre - on Via Buozzi
• Baby changing: in the trade fair, gallery level zero (main entrance)
• Newspapers and tobacco: Bar Forst in the Services Centre
• Cloakroom: in the trade fair, gallery level -1
• Information: in the trade fair, gallery level -1, at the Info Points
• Taxis: Piazza Fiera, in front of the main entrance telephone 0471-981111
• Card-operated telephone: in the Services Centre.
• Police: in the Services Centre, main entrance
• First Aid: in the trade fair, gallery level zero (east side)
• Fire & Rescue: in the Services Centre, main entrance