The trade fair complex's exhibition space is highly flexible, so as to ensure that every event has the right venue: 25,000 sq.m. which can be divided into four pavilions of different sizes, depending on your requirements, from 2500 sq.m. to 7500 sq.m.
RESTAURANTS AND GASTRONOMY
The trade fair complex offers plenty of opportunities for a snack, a lunch or a relaxing break.
In the exhibition pavilion:
Birreria Forst - Aisle D26: a rustic venue offering local Tyrolean cuisine
Biergarten Forst - Outdoor area, aisle B11: Tyrolean cuisine
Various snack bars offering drinks and filled rolls
Integrated into the trade fair complex, the Four Points Hotel by Sheraton has 152 rooms with modern designer furniture or traditional Tyrolean furniture, and 37 large suites. There's also a 600 sq.m. wellness and fitness centre on the seventh (top) floor, with swimming pool, whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna, restaurant and American bar, to help you enjoy the après-fair as much as the fair itself.
The "MEC Meeting & Event Center Südtirol Alto Adige“ is one of the most modern communication centres in all of Italy and the entire Alpine region. It is integrated into the new Exhibition Centre complex and build an extension to Hotel Four Points by Sheraton and has therefore the ideal features to host events accompanying the tradeshows as well as non-affiliated conferences.
The pleasant glass and concrete architecture and the functional furnishings make possible the organization of events of all types and every dimension: seminars, conferences, and conventions from 10 to 500 participants, thanks to the flexibility of the halls.
In addition to the modern halls, participants in conferences also have available the elegant foyer with the reception area and cloakroom. All of the comforts necessary for the success of seminars and conferences are present: high-quality catering, lounges for relaxation, adjustable air conditioning in the rooms, and so forth.
The Cevedale and Tribulaun rooms in the exhibition pavilion also provide 110 and 44 seats respectively for meetings, events and workshops, directly within the event in progress.
- ATM: in the Services Centre - on Via Buozzi
- Baby changing: in the trade fair, gallery level zero (main entrance)
- Tobacco: Brasserie 1857 in the Services Centre
- Cloakroom: in the trade fair, gallery level -1
- Information: in the trade fair, gallery level -1, at the Info Points
- Taxis: Piazza Fiera, in front of the main entrance – telephone 0471-981111
- Card-operated telephone: in the Services Centre.
- Police: in the Services Centre, main entrance
- First Aid: in the trade fair, gallery level -1
- Fire & Rescue: in the Services Centre, main entrance